We're Arigo, ("we", "us", "our", "Arigo", "*arigoapp.com", "platform"). Here we'll cover important binding terms between users and Arigo.
Arigo may update the Terms of Service at any given time; violation of these terms may result in account suspension.
Account & Workspace Terms
- It is your responsibility to uphold the protection of your Discord account and ensure no unauthorized individual gains access to it. Furthermore, it's the workspace owner's responsibility to manage the permissions for those with access to your workspace. We are not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- We do not permit users or workspaces to violate our Use Restrictions Policy/ .
- Arigo is not responsible for any actions performed by your Arigo Bot managed by a workspace on our platform. While we take steps to ensure the security and privacy of workspaces, we cannot guarantee that a bot's token will not be compromised externally. If a bot causes harm or disruption to a server, it is the responsibility of the bot owner to address and resolve the issue, and Arigo shall not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from such actions.
- Your use of Arigo is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for most of our services — unless privately noted — but do take the uptime of our applications seriously. Visit our status page to see the status of our services.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your workspace if its usage significantly exceeds the average workspace of other customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the workspace owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of Arigo for other customers.
- Arigo may give its employees access to certain, non-sensitive information to allow them to provide proper customer support, assist with technical debugging, and manage the security of our platform.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
- For workspaces on the free plan, it is really free: we do not ask you for your credit card, and — just like for customers who pay for Arigo — we do not sell your data.
- For paid subscriptions that offer a free trial, we briefly explain the length of the trial when you sign up. After the trial period, you need to pay to keep using the service. If you do not pay, we will take the action below.
- When a workspace subscription isn't paid on time, the servers Arigo Bot will attempt to send a Discord Direct Message to the server owner. If the outstanding invoice isn't paid within 24 hours, your bot will be disabled, and within 48 hours, your workspace, bot, and relevant data will be deleted. This data is not recoverable as we do not store backups of data.
- If you are upgrading from a free plan to a paid plan, we will charge your method of payment immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of the upgrade.
- Arigo may modify the price of its services, and we'll provide notice when we do so. You're always able to cancel your workspace subscription if you're unhappy with new pricing models.
- Arigo does not offer refunds for its services under any circumstances.
Cancellation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You're able to do so by emailing us.
- Your workspace and/or bot (depending on which you cancel) will be inaccessible from Arigo within 14 days of your request. We then delete all account/workspace-related content from our database. We cannot recover this information as data deletion is permanent.
- If you cancel your workspace subscription before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of your billing cycle, and you will not be charged again.
- We have the right to suspend, terminate, and delete your account or workspace and refuse any and all current or future use of Arigo for any reason at any time. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of our services by anyone for any reason at any time. If your workspace gets suspended or deleted, any one-time purchases will not be refunded and cannot be readded for a reduced or free price at a later time. All one-time purchases can be taken away at any time for any reason without a refund.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of an Arigo employee will result in immediate account and/or workspace termination.
To recap on the above, you expressly understand and agree that Arigo shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Arigo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use our services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to these Terms or our services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.